1882 - The Stained-Glass Altar Window

Although Father Ulrich had often been called away to serve in other parishes of Western New York, his love for Good Shepherd always remained. He returned once more in 1880 and served as pastor until 1884. In 1882, at his own expense, Fr. Ulrich donated a beautiful stained glass window featuring Jesus Christ as The Good Shepherd. The window was installed in the wall behind the main altar in the sanctuary.

Stained-Glass window behind the Altar as seen in 1886.

Good Shepherd Roman Catholic Church

good.shepherd5442@gmail.com 716-625-8594